Philippine Churches

TAGAYTAY: Coffee break at Bag of Beans

After my visit to Caleruega, I thought of having a cup of coffee somewhere else in Tagaytay overlooking Taal Lake. That in my mind would be a great treat after a solo trip. Starbucks? Nah! I bet there are numerous customers on queue waiting for their coffee to be served. With its prime location, many would choose to sip their coffees there. So I crossed it out in my options. I can’t think of any coffee shop to drop by. Then I remembered the coffee shop near the rotunda which I got the idea from Chasing Philippines travel blog (big Thanks!). Neither was a group of people occupying each table nor lines in the cashier so without second thought, I placed my stuff on the table situated in the veranda, with a view of Taal Lake (noted awestruck!). It was a relaxing delight for me that made me think of coming back again next time I’ll visit Tagaytay.


Bag of Beans without the 'S' :p


What a lovely lamp!


View of Taal Lake from the veranda.

No comments: